Friday, November 02, 2012

THE FUN OF CLEANING UP!

I hate to clean. I am a slob. There. I've said it. I am one of those people who functions quite well in clutter and my office and my computer reflect my taste for chaos. Maybe it's all an excuse. Maybe I'm just really lazy. All I know is I've been staring at dust bunnies in my office so long I've named them.

I was going through some disorganized files on my mac this morning and came across an old MILO cartoon I did for my website. I knew it was old - because the Milo in the last panel was the original design of the character before I worked with Aladdin art director extraordinaire, Karin Paproki, to make Milo a bit more accessible.

So here's my updated version of the cartoon - new Milo in place of the old. It's fun to see this again!



And now....back to playing with those cute dust bunnies!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't think of it as being a slob; think of it as being busy.

Love the cartoon.

SilberBook-Blog said...

Thanks Adrienne - and I haven't forgotten about getting you an ARC of the new book - just waiting on the publisher to give the thumb up!